K2 Land Company LLC performs a full-range of client services throughout the Rocky Mountain States for oil, gas and mining projects. Kevin Stowe directs an expert staff of land professionals capable of serving clients in all phases of energy development.
As Founder and President, Kevin Stowe, has 30 years of experience in the energy Industry, beginning his career as a Landman for ARCO, working in all western producing basins in the United States. Through his leadership, K2 Land provides the skills, capabilities and experience to address a client’s request for mineral research, lease acquisition, lease mapping, prospect management, landowner access agreements and property acquisition/divestiture activities.
Kevin’s unique background and experience of serving as a corporate land manager and now a leader of a land consulting firm, drives the K2 land team to deliver on client assignments in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner. Through its key land consultants, the company manages its client accounts, interests and goals with demonstrated commitment to good corporate stewardship and confidentiality.
Our land expertise is focused on the following:
- Mineral title research of fee, state & federal ownerships,
- Oil & Gas Lease acquisitions and prospect assembly,
- Representations and competitive bidding at lease auction sales,
- Assembly of Federal Exploratory Unit Agreements, maps and exhibits,
- Expert Testimony before BLM and State regulatory agencies,
- Surface & Drill-site access, State & BLM bonding experience,
- Abstract preparations, drilling title curative & division order resolutions,
- Lease administration management and net revenue calculations,
- Producing property acquisitions/divestitures support,
- Permitting and regulatory activities,
- Contract negotiations, management and support,
- Field landman coordination and local expertise